Mission: "Working together to teach students in a safe, orderly, and challenging environment, inspiring them to learn and excel"
Vision: "A corps of passionate and unified learning communities striving for world-class educational excellence every day"
Belief Statements: Student learning is the priority of the school.
- All students can learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches while applying learning in meaningful contexts.
- Challenging expectations increase student performance.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and when given appropriate opportunities for success.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
Motto: HES = Helping Everyone Succeed